“Issuing Tax Domicile Certificate for Individuals”
BY MINISTRY OF FINANCE, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Create a new account on MoF website and apply through MOF website
Review of the submitted documents by the department and adoption
Payment of certificate’s fees
The customer will receive the certificate through email once the payment operation finished
Requirements to get the service
- To apply for the service, you must have an email and an account on the system
- Email Register in the system
- Mobile number
- To be resident in the state 183 days at least
Required Documents for Tax Domicile Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Valid Residence Copy
- Certified Tenancy Contract / Title Deed.
- Certified bank statement for at least 6 months during the required year.
- Source of Income/Salary Certificate.
- Immigration Report of residency (Exit & Entry report)