VAT Amendment In UAE
To make changes you have to follow the process detailed below:
- Visit Federal Tax Authority’s online portal
- Find your approved registration application under the Dashboard tab
- Click on “Edit” to update any of the details mentioned below.
- Business activities of the applicant (Changing primary activity or adding a new one)
- GCC activities (providing TRN, GCC member state or Estimated values of Imports and Exports)
- Customs Registration Information section (CRN number, the Emirate’s name or uploading a new file).
- Click ‘Submit Changes”. The changes will reflect automatically on your profile.
HALSCA is known for providing clients with customized services. Our broad range of services also include VAT Amendment in UAE. All business firm should be familiar with the VAT amendment of UAE so that the penalties can be avoided. At HALSCA, our experienced professionals will guide you with relevant details regarding VAT amendment. Get in touch with us to have a smooth VAT amendment process.
Who is having TRN
If you are registered for VAT and any circumstances occur that will impact your Tax records kept by the FTA, as provided during your registration, you must inform the FTA by updating your records within 20 business days from the occurrence of such circumstances
Keep documents which have changes after the registration and update the details according to the new documents
Keep following relevant / applicable soft copy of the documents ready to upload;
- Renewed trade license
- Memorandum of association if any amendment
- Emirates ID and Passport of owners and manager if renewed
- Bank account details of the existing bank changed
- Financial document for the last 12 months (Updated)