VAT Registration in UAE
Companies and individuals doing businesses in the UAE
MANDATORY if annual turnover is more than AED 375,000 VOLUNTARY if annual turnover is less than AED 375,000 but more than AED 187,500.
Federal Tax Authority’s online portal https://eservices.tax.gov.ae/en-us/
Decide: Register as a TAX GROUP or STANDALONE?
Keep following relevant / applicable soft copy of the documents ready to upload
- Create account in FTA
- Trade license
- Memorandum of association
- Certificate of incorporation
- Articles of association
- Authorized signatory’s Passport, Emirates ID
- Power of attorney
- Description of business activities
- Details of Bank Account
- Turnover for the last 12 months with supporting documents
- Expected turnover in next 30 days
- Estimated value of imports for one year from each GCC
- Estimated value of exports for one year to each GCC
- Whether you expect to deal with GCC suppliers or customers
- Supporting documents for customs registration in each Emirates
Consequences On non-registering
If you fail to register for VAT on time, a late registration administrative penalty of 20,000 AED will apply.
For more information,please contact UAE Federal Tax AuthorityClick here